Hi Dear Friend,
So many changes have happened since I last wrote to you. As you may know, I had a life-changing vision of Jesus on January 7, 2017 that caused me to walk away from the new age. I wrote about this experience in my new book, The Joy of Jesus, which is available as a free download at bit.ly/TheJoyofJesus and as a paperback at https://amzn.to/2vqPBDW
I want you to know that I have never been happier, felt more free, or been more peaceful than now. Jesus truly offers us the answers that we are seeking! He heals and fills up our heart in a way that no person or activity can do.
So I wanted to update you on some of the latest, and let you know that you can contact me directly at Instagram.com/DoreenVirtue with any questions or prayer requests.
Here’s a list of some of the changes:
– I’m no longer an author or radio host with Hay House. They have been great about taking my name off of some of the New Age materials. They also printed some publications that I was working on prior to us parting ways, such as the Love and Light Cards which have scripture, the Saints & Angels book, and an upcoming calendar that has a new age sounding title, but is scriptural inside.
– Michael, my parents, and I moved away from the ranch and now live in the Pacific Northwest. The story of this heartbreaking change is in my new book. We were able to take the dogs and cats, but the farm animals couldn’t travel, so they were all rehomed. Here’s a link to download my new book for free. It’s at bit.ly/TheJoyofJesus
– Unfortunately, I can’t get my old New Age material out of print. A lot of it is old books and cards that are still circulating. Plus the foreign rights were sold on my products, and I don’t have the ability to control these items or their websites. In the US, some of my old products will go out of print, and my name has been removed from tarot cards and some other new age products.
– The money from the old new age materials is distributed in a combination of charity, paying off my back taxes, and supporting my volunteer work.
– After reading the whole Bible, I now understand that God wants us to go directly to him for answers and guidance. He does not want us to do any psychic work. As a result, I do not do any readings or use cards or other divination tools anymore.
– When I get a vision or intuition, I go directly to God and the Bible to make sure that it is a message from the Holy Spirit and not from a demon.
– Here is an article with answers to frequently asked questions: http://www.doreenvirtue.com/2018/07/05/frequently-asked-questions/
– My name is also coming off of my old New Age apps, and the money from those apps is being donated to a homeless shelter. I do have a new biblical app called God’s Calming Promises. You can try this new app for free by clicking here, to see if you like it.
– I’ve also stopped working for Woman’s World magazine.
– I threw away all of my old new age books, cards, artwork, etc., and immediately noticed a beautiful lightness in my home and in myself. This also helped to reduce the spiritual warfare.
– I spend most of my time now doing volunteer work, which is so fulfilling. I found that you can meet the nicest, most generous and genuine people, at volunteer activities. If you want to meet giving friends, and make a positive difference in the world, sign up to do volunteer work.
Regarding angels, I am now convinced that the Bible is 100% true and accurate. The Bible has The Angel of the Lord, the angel Gabriel and the Archangel Michael, and also Cherubim and Seraphim. The Bible is filled with references to the angels. But nowhere in the Bible does it say we should call on angels. It only says that we should pray to God and he sends us angels.
We have to wait for God to send his angels, if that’s his will. But he has so many ways of helping us, in addition to angels. The Bible is very clear (especially in the book of Hebrews) that Jesus is above the angels. We are not to pray to or worship anyone but the Holy Trinity. So I no longer call on angels, especially since discovering that demons often disguise themselves as angels.
For more information about angels, please read my new book. Here’s a link to download my new book for free. It’s at bit.ly/TheJoyofJesus You’re welcome to join me for my video broadcasts:
– Daily at 6:30 pm Pacific time on Instagram.com/doreenvirtue during 2018. You will see the live broadcast at the top of the Instagram page, where there’s a circle with my picture inside of it. If you can’t make the live broadcast, you can watch the video later on Instagram, by clicking on the circle.
– The videos are also stored at Vimeo.com/Doreenvirtue. These talks are about the daily reading of the One Year Bible NLT, which you can buy on Amazon or any bookstore.
– Daily podcasts about the One Year Bible are on iTunes. Just search for Doreen Virtue in the iTunes podcast store, and you’ll find the podcasts there.
– Every Saturday at 6 pm Pacific on my Facebook.com/Doreenvirtue444 page. These broadcasts are a brief talk, followed by a prayer.
As the world seems to grow crazier and colder each day, it’s such a comfort to know that Jesus is holding his hand out to you and to everyone on this planet. He loves you! My prayer is that you will answer Jesus’s call, and follow him.